The Mundubat Foundation
(Open to Nationals only)
1. PURPOSE OF HIRING
The Mundubat Foundation (https://www.mundubat.org/?lang=en) is looking to hire an Administrator for its delegation in Palestine. The selected candidate will perform their duties within the framework of an international cooperation project, under the supervision of the Project Coordinator.
Note: This position is open only to Palestinian nationals.
2. ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Ensure that project processes, financial records, and acquisitions comply with Mundubat and donor guidelines, particularly those related to financial execution and justification.
- Ensure the financial execution of the project in collaboration with the Project Coordinator and Logistician, effectively handling payroll, equipment purchases, supplier payments, external services, and taxation.
- Manage cash flow and bank accounts.
- Maintain daily accounting records for the delegation.
- Handle necessary procedures with the Ministry of Finance of the Palestinian Authority.
Monitoring, Recording, and Justification:
- Monitor the project's financial management.
- Ensure that all expenses and their corresponding payment documentation, including fund transfers and check vouchers, are recorded periodically and systematically.
- Maintain proper filing systems for financial and procurement records.
- Prepare project financial reports.
- Coordinate and support the execution of external audits.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Project Coordinator.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or professional studies in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Demonstrable experience of at least two years in similar roles.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- High levels of proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- Work experience in non-governmental or social organizations, either national or international, with special consideration for experience in European cooperation.
- Experience in bureaucratic and administrative procedures with the Palestinian Authority.
- Intermediate or advanced level of Spanish.
4. PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Organized, efficient, and effective.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Mundubat.
5. JOB DETAILS
- Work Location: Office in Jerusalem, with occasional trips to Ramallah. Necessary work permits will be arranged.
- Work Schedule: Full-time
- Contract Duration: 3 years
- Salary: As per Mundubat's pay scale
- Start Date: November 2023
Application Deadline: Interested candidates must submit their applications via email no later than October 20, 2023. Please send your application to the following email address:
To ensure your application is properly categorized, include "Administrator" in the subject line of your email.